About This Venue
Room2F is a living room space where you are welcome to read, work, study, or relax over coffee and games. With a mix of sofas, long tables and individual tables, the space can sit up to 50 people comfortably.
Wifi, charging points and table lamps are readily available at every table.
There is a magazine library stocked with more than 300 magazines from around the world, covering interests like lifestyle, travel, food, pets, history, design and more.
There are also card & board games, puzzles, as well as retro video game machines available.
You can also help yourself at the pantry for some coffee, tea or snacks.
// The space can be utilised on a regular basis at 10 cents a minute, with a minimum of $6 for the first hour (per person). The current promotion is capped at 3 hours, but you are welcome to stay on till closing. No reservations are required.
// For Full space bookings (up to 60 pax):
- Does not include food and drinks
- You are welcome to potluck or bring in your own caterer
- 2 staff will be on site to assist
- Projector available upon request
- Includes access to magazines & books / board & card games / retro arcade video game machines ($150 refundable deposit required to turn on the machines)